Saturday 4 July 2015

Experiencing Travelling 2014 part2

We then transferred to Lucern and slept at Renaissance Lucerne. I didn’t have to share the room eventhough the room is very big! I love the room so much because the toilet is located in the room. But, I have to climb mini stairs to go to the toilet. For me, it was very unique because I never found it in my place. The next day, we went to Lucern for city tour. On the afternoon, we depart from Lucern and get ready to go to Paris. Because on the next day, we are going to Paris! Yahoo! Everywhere we go, we go there by bus. So, our main transportation is bus.

walking around Lucern

night stop before arrive Paris
When we arrived at Paris, we stopped at Park & Suite Val D Europe. It is located near Paris Disneyland since Disneyland is very far from the city. Everyone is very excited. Especially me! I am very excited since it is my first time go to Disneyland. Where all the Disney princesses gather and so many dolls the sell. Ugh, I love it! I ride almost everything that they provide there. oh! oh! For the famous ride, they provide fast tickets. You have to take the ticket at the ride's stop and wait for the exact time that mentioned in the ticket. The fast ticket is like VIP pass. You can cut the queue and play the ride. The fast ticket is free. So, everyone can ride it. Not to forget about the parade made by them. The parade was awesome! Since I went there on Christmas, the parade was all about Christmas. 


my mom standing outside the Disneyland Princess
Next, after tired.. we went to shopping! We visit La Vallee Outlet. There were many famous not so luxury boutique there. And the first thing I saw is Churros! Here at my place, I never had it before. So, I am very excited to taste it. The dip is amazing! All I saw was they only melt Nutella into a hot bowl then they mix together until the nutella starts to melt. Ugh, yum! While my family and other relatives are busy shopping, I stopped at Starbucks and start eating my churros dip with Nutella. Oh by the way, our tour guide gave us shopping coupon. Which consists of free macaroons and hot drinks, I started to collect them. Ugh, food and me is a good combination. Then, we go back to the hotel and have some rest a.k.a sleep.


churros and Nutella dip.
The next day, we go to Paris city. Where it located Eiffel Tower! Well, it was my second time reach here. The weather is still cold. Our local tour guide at Paris City is very funny. Eventhough she speaks with French Slang, but we still can understand her. Then, we went to Paris sightseeing tour. It was an amazing memories because this is my second time went there.


my lovely family

On our last day, we went to a mall for our last visit because we are going back tonight. I didn’t buy anything because I don’t know what to buy. I thought of buying a handbag, but then my old handbag is still in a good condition. Then, we have t moved to the airport early so that we can check –in early so it didn’t cause any careless mistakes. At the airport, our tour guide said that they sell Laduree’s famous macaroon. Without wasting any time, my mom bought it. It was very colourful and cute. But, we must carefully choose the macaroon because some of the macaroons have wine in it. The night we fly, our flight stopped at Airport Abu Dhabi for transferred flight. While waiting for another flight, my relatives and I waited at boarding place. I didn’t realize my parents were there with me because I’m really tired. But then, they surprised me. They bought me a handbag. It was green and small. Just nice for me. I really love the handbag because it was my parent’s gift.



*beware of pickpockets*

No comments:

Post a Comment