Saturday 4 July 2015

Experiencing Travelling 2014 part1

before we take off to Milan at KLIA
On 24th December 2014, I went to Europe again with my family and relatives. We use Etihad Airways. We stopped at Abu Dhabi International Airport before we went to Milan. We arrived at Milan Malpensa Airport. This is my first time travelled to Italy. I can’t imagine how happy I was when I knew that my family planned to go there. My hobby itself is travelling because how my parents raised me. They always bring me whenever they go. I think, what makes I love more about travelling is when my mom travel eventhough she is pregnant and carrying me. Well, there are so many things to told if I want to write about travelling. So, back to the story… After we arrived at Milan, we took a bus and we go to sightseeing tour with the local tour guide.


after we arrived at Milan Malpensa Airport
Milan Cathedral
Our next stop is at Milan Cathedral. There was a historical building used to be church. The building was full of statue and cross. The building is very big, not to mention about the mall besides the church.. It has market, h&m and many other boutique. Then, we moved to Castello Sforzesco. It was also a historical building that we stopped in Milan. At 6, we went to Lake Corno. There we can see many houses built on the mountain. On Christmas Eve, there are not so many stores opened. So, we have to find a halal food in Milan and to found one is very hard because there are not so many stalls opened. At night, we stopped at Best Western Hotel to get some rest.


Lake Corno
At Best Western Hotel, my uncle brought a mini rice cooker with him. At first, my family and I laughed at my uncle. Because, it was our first time heard people travel bring rice cooker with them. My uncle cooked some rice and some meal then, they eat. I can smell the meal inside my room eventhough my room is quite far from his room. As far as I remember my family and I travelling, we only bring instant food with us. Because it doesn’t use many spaces. We usually used Ibrahim’s instant food because it is easy to found and bought.

on Top of Mount Titlis
The next day, which is on Christmas day, we get ready to climb Mount Titlis. This Mount is very famous from people that who love to skiing. I wore 4 layers of cloth because we have to climb mountain -15c temperature. It was very cold. my toes, my hand, my face get numb. I almost cried because I can’t handle the temperature. Can you imagine? The snow fall on your numb face!! At first, it was very fun. But then, it hurts. On our way back, the ground floor of the Mount started to snow. And everyone was cheering. Including me. I was very excited because it was my first time experiencing snow on Christmas day! Yeay me!

*beware of pickpockets*

No comments:

Post a Comment