Wednesday 1 July 2015

Experiencing Travel on 2013 part 1

On this post, I’m going to talk about my experience travelling. I have been to France, London, Amsterdam, Switzerland, Australia and Italy. Actually, my family and I start travelling when I was small. I often  travel with my family because my parents really love to travel. Since we have a little amount of family members, it is easy for us to move around. I only have four family members. When I was younger, we went to Singapore, Mecca, Medina, and not to forget travelling around Malaysia. Travelling is very fun because, we can gain more knowledge about other ethics and culture. It is very good for my brain. Okay okay, let’s get back to the story. On 25th May 2013 until 3rd June 2013, we start our travelling to Europe. My mother booked night flight ticket to Paris. We flew there 3 of us since my father have a meeting in Amsterdam. We arrived at Paris on the next morning. We use Malaysian Airlines A380. We were there in summer actually. But then, the weather is quite cold. We have to use 2 layer of cloth to keep us warm.

When we arrived, my family and I have to take a tram to go to the coach station where hotel’s coach picked their customer. It was quite hard for us because some of French people can’t talk in English very well. But then, we manage to find way to go to the coach station. Without wasting our time, we took the coach and go to our hotel. 

this is where we wait for the coach.

Before we reach our hotel, the scenery was very nice and there are not so many cars. When we arrived at the hotel, the first thing we asked is the hotel’s wifi. Hahaha! Who doesn’t do that? Then, we go to our room. The room is big and have our own kitchen. Its very nice because we can cook if we miss the food in Malaysia. The view is not very nice because we have the Christian graveyard view. The graveyard is very clean and the grass is very green. But, it’s a grave. Who wants a graveyard view?

On the next day, we picked my father at the airport. Then, my father decided to rent a car so it can make us more easier to travel. It is our very first experiencing manual left-handed car at Europe. My father is really a brave person that I’ve met. My mother is very good on reading the map. My father drove about 650km from Paris to Interlaken, Switzerland. The procedure on renting the car is simple because our license can use internationally.


We rent BMW X1 manual.
The views were really breathetaking! While amazed by the views, my father saw snow on the side of the road. My father parked the car and asked us if we want to play the snow too. It was our 1st time experiencing snow. At Interlaken, we overnight at 1 star hotel because the day is getting dark and feel unsafe since we are unfamiliar with the place. The hotel called F1 hotel. The hotel is really suitalbe for backpackers but, it is not such a problem for us. The toilet is located outside of our room. but, the toilet is very clean. They also provide HALAL pizza food delivery at the hotel. Without wasting time, we ordered pizza for our dinner. Hehehe.



*beware of pickpockets*

No comments:

Post a Comment